Dental Associates for Kids Only is committed to providing exceptional expertise in pediatric dentistry to patients and parents in Scottsdale, AZ and the surrounding areas. We strive to give excellent educational information regarding dental health and prevention to foster lifelong oral health. It is our goal to serve as an important community resource. We offer the highest level of care in an atmosphere that is enjoyable, friendly and fun.
10 Points of Service
- We do the best job we are capable of, every time. We are proud of what we do.
- We act quickly to solve patient problems. We do everything possible to please our patients and their parents.
- We smile, and try to laugh a lot. We always maintain positive eye contact and use our service vocabulary.
- We are friendly, helpful and courteous. We treat our patients and parents as we would like to be treated.
- We are ambassadors for Dental Associates for Kids Only and dentistry. We always speak positively and never make negative comments.
- Our uniforms will be immaculate. We wear proper uniforms, with our name tags. We take pride and care in our personal grooming.
- We are positive. We always find a way to get it done. We never give up.
- We use proper telephone etiquette. We always try to answer in three rings and we have a smile in our voice. If necessary, we ask if we may place you on hold.
- We are knowledgeable about all types of dental information.
- We never say “no.” We will suggest alternatives, and do our utmost to satisfy every parent and patient.