Dental Associates for Kids Only serves as an important community resource, providing:
- Information to the public regarding maintaining good dental health;
- Complementary presentations to schools and various groups about maintaining god dental health;
- In-office tours to area organizations and schools; and
- Individualized treatment for children with special needs.
We are committed to saving the world (or at least Scottsdale and the surrounding areas), a smile at a time, through community outreach. If you are interested in knowing more about our community outreach activities, scheduling a tour for your school or having Dr. Lee Weinstein give a presentation to your organization, please call 480-767-5600 or email Dr. Weinstein at email@example.com.
Following are a few of the presentations offered by Dr. Lee Weinstein. Please feel free to email or phone us about a specific topic you may be interested in having Dr. Weinstein address for your group or organization.
- Infant Oral Health
- Toddler Oral Health
- Children’s Dental Health
- Adolescent Dental Health
- Best Brushing and Flossing Practices
- Preventative Treatment Today
- Dental Care for Children with Special Needs
Our fun and informative presentations are tailored to the age, needs and knowledge or each specific group. Our talks range between 30 and 60 minutes. We provide handouts and samples to everyone, geared to the specific age range. We also speak to parents and parent groups.