Little White Tooth Membership
Save thousands of dollars a year with the Little White Tooth Membership – A perfect solution for individuals and families without dental insurance.
Our Membership Program is designed to provide greater access to quality dental care at an affordable price.
It’s a discounted fee schedule for dental services provided at our office.
$297 PLAN WILL INCLUDE AT 100% COVERAGE:
- Dental Cleanings (up to 2 per year)
- Periodical Exams (up to 2 per year)
- Bitewing X-Rays (up to 2 per year)
Plus you SAVE on many other services – from cleanings and fillings, to root canals and crowns!
- NO Yearly Maximums
- NO Deductibles
- NO Claim Forms
- NO Preexisting Condition Limitations
- NO Waiting Periods
- NO Preauthorization Requirements
- FREE Consultations
- FREE XRAYS
- FREE Exams
This is a discount program, not a dental insurance plan.
Please Note: Purchase of this plan does not make you an appointment.
- Patient portion of bill is due at time of scheduling.
- Program cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan or dental insurance.
- No refunds of premiums will be issued if participant decides not to utilize dental plan
- No membership card will be given. Your plan’s effective date will be on file in our office.
- Program cannot be used at any office other than this office and its providers.
- Program cannot be used for referral to specialists or for hospital care. Plan cannot be used for costs of dental care which is covered under automobile medical.
- Program cannot be used for injuries covered under workers’ compensation claim.
- Program cannot be used for treatment for which, in the sole opinion of our doctors, lies outside the realm of their capability.
- Family Plan eligibility includes parents and their children (under 18 years of age).
- Membership is not transferrable.
THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE and is not intended to replace health insurance. This plan does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L.c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00. This plan is not a Qualified Health Plan under the Affordable Care Act. This is not a Medicare prescription drug plan. The range of discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and service. The plan does not pay providers directly. Plan members must pay for all services but will receive a discount from participating providers. This plan is accepted at the dental practice where you purchased the plan. If unused, you may cancel within the first 14 days after receipt of membership materials or the effective date, whichever is later, and receive a full refund, less a nominal processing fee (nominal fee for MD residents is $5, AR and TN residents will be refunded processing fee). This plan is not available in Vermont or Washington, Utah.
Note: This plan’s benefits are automatically terminated upon your activation of a dental insurance plan. As a parting gesture we will give you a coupon for one free dental cleaning good for twelve months.